2019 RedMax HTZ2460 (967 33 50-01)
Call for Price
RedMax hedge trimmers are the preferred choice for landscaper professionals and discriminating homeowners. The HTZ2460 is a 30" single-blade hedge trimmer designed for professionals who demand precision trimming and a lighter machine for long work shifts. Its Strato-Charged engine has ultra-low emissions that doesn't compromise power. Steel-needle sealed bearings on the blade connecting rods extend the life of the HTZ2460 and enhance performance. A vibration-dampening system on the rear handle reduces operator fatigue.
- Strato-Charged® Engine: Strato-Charged® engine is a pure 2-stroke engine without using a catalytic converter.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.87 in
- Cutting speed: 4667 cut/min
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 6.33 lbs
- Cylinder displacement: 23.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.14 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 15.9 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H-10
- Electrode gap: 0.04 in
- Knife Length: 29.84 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 91 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 8.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.7 m/s²
- 23.6 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 29.84 in.
- 6.33 lb.